OEM Press Release
If you are operating or supporting the AirBus A330, A340 or the Boeing B777 families of aircraft, there is hardly any place in the world that we cannot be reach within 24 hours, to service your needs. Aerospace Precision offers specialty repair and overhaul services for todayís globalized business environment. In addition, with our OEM test equipment, engineering staff and unique capabilities, Aerospace Precision is a leading provider of aircraft parts and technical services in the world.
More carriers who are operating the newest wide body generation of Airbus and Boeing aircraft trust Aerospace Precision with their all-around capability to provide added value by offering comprehensive exchange components to minimize critical requirements. Customers worldwide including Air France, Singapore Airlines, Air Canada, Korean Airlines, Asiana Airlines, Lufthansa Technik, Vietnam Airlines, Malaysian Airlines, KLM, Alitalia Airlines and MRO facilities SR Technics, Sabena Technics, HAECO Engineering, EGAT , GMF Aero Asia, Pemco, Timco, Singapore Technologies, Joramco and OEMs such as Boeing, Rolls Royce, Rockwell Collins, L-3 Communications, and Air Liquide use APIís repair and overhaul services for their support.
For optimum customer solutions, API utilizes state of the art technology. More carriers have elected to engage the services of Aerospace Precision because of its specialized know how in minimizing turn time compared with traditional long lead time from manufacturers.
Aerospace Precision has a variety of ratings from the FAA and EASA, including Accessory Class 1 and 2, Limited Airframe, and Limited Accessory, as well as Limited Non-Destructive Inspection, Testing and Processing, and Limited Emergency Equipment. Landing Gear components are covered by the Limited Accessory rating.
APIís eight production divisions cover most of the service spectrum for narrow and wide-bodies:
- Hydraulic offers repairs of Hydraulic Flight Controls, Elevator, Aileron and Rudder PCUs, Servo Valves, Anti-Skid Valves, Control Valves, Cylinders, Actuators, Dampers, Load Actuators, Hydraulic Pump and Motors.
- Electrical captures all Pressure Switches, Lights, Transducers and Circuit Breakers.
- Pneumatic include all Pneumatic Valves, Bleed Valves, Pressure Ratio Bleed Controllers, Outflow Valves, Safety Valves, Flow Control Valves, Shut-off Valves, Starter Valves, Flow Control Valves and Regulator Valve.
- Electro-Mechanical covers all Linear Actuator, Flap Transmission, Stabilizer Gearbox, Rotary Actuator, Stabilizer Actuator and Flap Carriages.
- Small Accessories include all Galley type equipment including Ovens and Coffee makers.
- Wheel and Brake offers a full capability of all main and nose wheels and tire installation, brakes Ė steel, carbon and electric.
Non-Destructive Testing is a comprehensive shop area with eddy current, dye penetrant and magnetic particle test procedures. We offer NDT services to third party and customers and we will certify our work with an 8130-3 dual release form.
- Machine Shop offers in-house repair capability and manufacturing of tooling and fixtures.
One Stop, Many Options. We recognize that flexibility is crucial in our business and APIís Compliance & Quality Assurance can tailor a unique program to meet your day to day operations. Let API become your repair and overhaul facility of choice; your success, defines our success!